Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Research...

So far my researching for essay three/four has been going well. I have check out 8 books from the public library and I have 6 more on hold, waiting to be picked up. I feel that my topic will be a easy one to research. I haven't come up with a solution to the problem yet. I have quite a few ideas in my head, but I am going to have to read more books to actually come up with a solution. I have been extremely busy lately and I haven't had time to really do much hw. Work has been my number one concern at the moment, but that needs to change fast because I am falling behind at school. I have self paced classes that I need to finish,and this essay is going to need lots of attention, but its just a matter of actually finding time, which has been very hard these past couple weeks. Oh well that's life, busy, busy, busy!!

1 comment:

Sonny CC said...

I think everyone knows how you feel, in one way or another. Just go on and take it day by day.